Looking for ideas for events you could host? Your community could take inspiration from just some of the great events that have taken place in recent years – or, of course, you can create your own! All we ask is that you do your utmost to involve people of all ages:
- ITea – Afternoon Tea & Technology Event to support digital inclusion
- Intergenerational mornings – gatherings of mixed age groups to share stories of the week
- Age Friendly Community – organise a talk amongst your friends and neighbours about how age friendly is your community
- Eco, Historical and Forest Walks;
- Organise Dancercise, Chair Zumba; Musical or Ceol agus Craic Evenings;
- Scrabble, Chess, Bridge and Boggle Clubs;
- Age Friendly Workplace – organise a talk amongst your colleagues about promoting an age friendly workplace
- Coffee Mornings – just get together to mark PAW;
We would like to thank all the associations, groups, clubs and individual older people who are organising an activity or event to mark the week.
Need some help organising your event? Contact email@example.com, our team are happy to help and guide you.